Fence gate kit to build your own modern DIY privacy fence gate. Designed for 8’ tall fence or wall entry to backyard, side yard, courtyard, etc. Standard width of this gate is 72″ wide, and can be adjusted down to 50″ or less. The metal frame gate kit can accommodate nearly any type of infill materials, including: wood, PVC, composite, bamboo, corrugated metal, welded wire, Hardie board or any rigid materials. Available with or without posts. Standard finish includes industrial black matte heat-fused powder coating. Each fence gate kit comes with everything you need to build your gate.
Gate Kit Includes
- 2 – Side rails
- 2 – Bottom rails
- 2 – Residential adjustable gate hinges
- 1 – Self-latching gate latch
- Assembly hardware
- Western red cedar tongue & groove wood infill boards – 0.875″ x 5.5″ x 6′-0″ (8′-0″ for vertical)
- 1 or 2 – Metal fence posts – 3″ square x 12′-0″ long
- Heavy-duty drop rod kit
- Infill material (shown) is NOT INCLUDED with standard gate frame kit
- Top & bottom rail must be cut onsite by installer to fit width needed for gate opening
Need other gate options? Contact us with a detailed description ›
Need an entire fence kit? Request a fence quote here ›
Gate Kit Instructional Video
Watch the video below to learn how to assemble your metal frame fence gate kit.