Wood Brightener | 100% Oxalic Acid FREE SHIPPING
Our go-to Wood Brightener! We use this to neutralize wood surfaces after cleaning with bleach or any other type wood cleaner. A must for any wood restoration!
- Fence Cleaning
- Deck Cleaning
- Cedar Siding
- Tongue and Groove
- Any wood restoration
Benefits & Uses
- Brings back the original color of the wood
- Neutralizes and brightens wood after any alkaline chemical wash
- Restores proper pH in wood and opens wood grain to accept more stain
- 100% Oxalic Acid
- Wood Brightener
- Mix 1 cup per gallon of water
*** 1 8 lb pail of powdered oxalic acid Wood Brightener makes 16 gallons of Wood Brightnene
- Always wet plants, shrubs, and other vegetation before and after use.
- Test on a small, inconspicuous area of the wood to ensure proper wood care.
- Read and understand MSDS for this product prior to use.
- Keep out of reach of children. Exposure to oxalic acid could cause irritation to the eyes, skin, or lungs.
- If contact occurs, rinse immediately with water for 15 minutes. If irritation continues, seek immediate medical attention.
- Do not ingest. Always wear personal protective equipment when using this product.
- DO NOT MIX WITH OTHER CHEMICALS.