Receiving Your Shipment
We are excited you’ve chosen Perimtec for your next project!
When it comes to shipping, it’s important to us that you know what to expect so you can plan for the day you receive your shipment. We will do everything in our power to make the delivery process seamless. Here’s what you need to know:
- Privacy fencing products are often heavy and bulky.
- We will package each frame kit individually with everything you need to build a section included in its own box. Posts are wrapped in plastic sleeves.
- We build custom shipping crates to ensure that your new fence arrives in excellent condition.
- We request a liftgate for all orders to a residence and most orders to installers and contractors. This allows drivers to place the crates in the driveway.
- Once your shipment reaches your local shipping hub, you will be contacted to schedule your delivery. This is a great time to re-confirm the liftgate for delivery.
- Due to your local hub requirements, in very rare cases, customers may be required to arrange for unloading at the delivery location or pick up materials at the local freight hub. If your order contains 4 or more crates of materials, special arrangements for unloading will be required.
Perimtec arranges shipping to the destination of your choice. To receive your shipment, you’ll need to plan for one of the following options.
3 Ways to Receive Shipment
Option 1 – Pickup at Terminal
Pick up crates at the shipping company’s local terminal, where the terminal will load crates onto your trailer.
Option 2 – Deliver to Contractor’s Location
Arrange with us to have the shipment delivered to a contractor’s location that has fork unloading capabilities.
Option 3 – Deliver to Jobsite
Have a forklift or tractor with forks onsite to unload the crates at the jobsite.
If you have any questions, feel free to call us at (888) 995-8077.